Serves – 6
Prep – 15 mins
• 250g Fresh Strawberries
• 500g Thick Greek-style Yoghurt
• 250g Fresh Custard
• 1 Can (385g) NESTLÉ FULL CREAM SWEETENED CONDENSED MILK
• 500g Fresh Cream, Whipped
1. Place the strawberries and half of the yoghurt into a blender and purée.
2. Transfer the mixture to a mixing bowl and stir in the remaining yoghurt, custard and NESTLÉ FULL CREAM SWEETENED CONDENSED MILK. Fold in the whipped cream and transfer the mixture to a freezer-proof sealed container.
3. Freeze for 2 hours. Remove from the freezer and break up any ice crystals using a fork. Return to the freezer, and freeze until firm.